Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Step by step...

We are taking what seems to be tiny steps forward in the exchange student process.  We have contacted 3 schools on our area for her to attend.  Only one of them already has exchange student approval. One is looking into seeing what needs to be done and we have a meeting with the third one to see if they are interested in going any further with this.

I'm at a place in my life that I never thought I would be; trying to bring an orphan from China here as exchange student.  It never occurred to me to do this; yet, there is such a great feeling trying to help another person.  Thinking of how she has blessed or family already; getting us to look outside ourselves, outside our country.  Getting us to step outside the box in expanding our family.  What a great feeling this is. I hope through this blog that I am able to help others reach beyond their comfort zone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment